Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Clearing Decks

The first Milo for the boys'

I have been very good & knitty. The first Milo for the boys' has been completed. It is knitted in the stunning Naturally Me Merino/Cashmere 8ply. It's such a pity it is now discontinued. It was very pricey, $15ish per ball, but I lucked out & got some balls for $9 on sale. A Milo for the boys' has taken just over two balls, so $20 to knit a stunning vest. I have some more 'Me' in a rich blue & some teal Gedifra Merino leftover (I did a vest for Hugo in it last year & should have enough for a Milo). I just need to get the boys to wear them!
The yarn for the other two Milo's
My father called two nights ago, thrilled with his vest, it fitted perfectly & he was concerned it was a little to 'flash' to wear to work! I will have to get him to pose for me in it when I am up in Gizzy for Easter.

The Ahuriri Cushion is about 85% done!

I am clearing decks before I get into another Milo, I have decided to get the Ahuriri Cushion completed, Dr. Phils' annual Winter socks done (I am even doing them in the round this year!!) & I am prowling around for a project for me, ahhhhhh I love heading into a knitty time of year!

Phil's Socks worked in the round using two circular needles.

No comments:

Post a Comment