Thursday, February 3, 2011

First Day.

Louis looks so handsome in his school uniform.


Louis had his first day at 'big boys' school' this week.  He was jumping out of his skin with excitement.  I can't believe how quickly it has come around & I am confident my new school boy will thrive.  He's had a few hiccups, like all new entrants.  But when I ask him what the best part about school is he emphatically announces 'All of it!'


On the needles...
I have completed the Hitchhiker & am thrilled with the result.  I am just waiting for the steamy weather here to subside so I can wear it.  I am also still boxing on with teh Ombre Shrug.  I have to admit I am 'losing the love' for the shrug, but I have come so far that I am going to box on & complete it.  I am seriously concerned at how it will fit & am hoping that after blocking it will improve.  Hoping.


I have also been doing a little bit of guest blogging, checkout my Ahuriri Ample post on Granny G's blog, in the meantime I have boys' to referee, I a fanciful notion that I might get some knitting in this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment