Monday, April 15, 2013

Evolution Revelation

Hugo proudly sporting his new vest
After having a rough week last week with illness & 'other things', I managed to get a few hours where I felt well enough to complete the Evolution vest.  This of course meant 'manning up' and working the dreaded steek.  Well all I have to say is, I can't believe I sweated over this - after watching this video on You Tube I had the steek done & dusted in 15 minutes!  I am so pleased with the result that it has now changed my thinking on how I work much of my knitting forever.
Getting the edges hooked up.

Getting all cut up!

Perfect executed & so easy!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Justine - I can't believe I had been sweating over this - I am now onto another vest for #1 son - I'm even going to steek the armholes this time too!

    ReplyDelete