Wednesday, November 5, 2014

New Dawn, New Day.


It has been a month since I have returned from Rainbow R&R.  A time to get emotionally put back together, centred and calm.  I has a wonderful time away.  The most important decision that I had to make each day was help Nick decide what it was we were going to cook each day for dinner.  I spent time, wasting time, with a variety of animals on their property.  From foals to a crazy kitten, it was wonderful.  This is a collection of some of the images taken last month during this recuperative period, and whilst early November has thrown me a massive curve ball emotionally, I at least, have had the strength to be able to bounce back and keep moving forward.

Me with my new BFF - Seb the Siamese
This is what I like to call "Ironic Beer Drinking"
One of the many slow food inspired meals - this after the Hobsonville Farmers Market
Westbrook Winery - part of  the West Auckland nostalgia wine tour 
All little laying humour at the Hobsonville Farmers Market
I did try to knit - made difficult as Seb liked to help.
I did get knitting done though, my entries for the HB A&P Show


1 comment: