Monday, March 2, 2015

Making a Splash!

Louis first time in a yacht - he was transfixed! 
Today marks the first day of Autumn & it leaves you pondering where on earth did Summer go.  This Summer has been stunning and it has been great to be able to get out with the boys and soak up all that the good weather has to offer, but also our wonderful Ahuriri play ground

Hugo takes the plunge

Both boys were fortunate enough to go to a birthday party last week of a school friend.  So what do you do when you have a party with over a dozen boisterous boys?  You get our in the sunshine & get wet!  This family are incredible, with eight sons of their own  (yes I did say 8), they put on the perfect boys adventure with all sorts of water activities, laughter, games and all finished off with homemade pizza and ice cream birthday cake.

Louis even had time to make a splash!
For me, the end of Summer signifies it is time to head south to Unwind in Dunedin.  KAN's sister event, Unwind is so much fun.  Similar, yet quite different - I love it.  I will be there with Skeinz yarns & I have also taken some time to take a class, something I never get to do at KAN, so I can't wait.  Dunedin has a fabulous energy, perfect for setting the vibe for my yarn based endeavours over the Winter months & also a mini break away from all thing motherly!

Renly attacks Summer like he does each day, each week & each month!

No comments:

Post a Comment